Menu
minty76
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

VOICEMAIL NOT WORKING - IPHONE7

I recently converted to Virgin Mobile. I have set my voicemail up yet my phone still rings and does not go to voicemail. I cannot find anyway to resolve this and need my voicemail

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: VOICEMAIL NOT WORKING - IPHONE7

On your web account there is info on setting up voicemail, is less hassle than calling 789 or is it?
0 Kudos
minty76
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have set the voicemail up and that is fine. The issue is when people are calling it doesn't go to voicemail. That's the issue

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Did it show as being active on the web account?

Plan and device,  manage services, voicemail on or off

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi minty76,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that you are having problems with your voicemail service on your iPhone 7. Is this working for you now?

Were you able to check your online account to verify that the voicemail is set to On?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I can check this for you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Tudor
Well-informed
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Have a look on the Internet for iPhone configuration settings, there are a lot that start with * that you can use. I'm sure you will find one to fix this, *#61# will show the current status of forwarding on your phone.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

After a quick google I found this, it should resolve it for you, I've bookmarked it as I'm considering an iPhone 7 as well

http://www.fryfilm.com/infopages/iphonecodes.htm
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

J0hn wrote:
After a quick google I found this, it should resolve it for you, I've bookmarked it as I'm considering an iPhone 7 as well

http://www.fryfilm.com/infopages/iphonecodes.htm

You can try it, but don't forget that Virgin don't do call forwarding. May work to Voicemail though

0 Kudos