Menu
Nowtv
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VIP Sim Only.

Hi, I am on the VIP sim only deal, not the VIP plus.  I was told by someone from Virgin, that the VIP one I am on, has been extended to include 0800 (which I know is to become free for everyone), but he also mentioned it included 0845 and 0870.

Can someone from Virgin, please confirm, if this is true, that the VIP sim only, includes 0800, 0845 and 0870?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIP Sim Only.

I'm not from Virgin but I am on the same sim and got a letter from Virgin yesterday saying these were indeed included now as it was listed as a reason the monthly rate was going up £2.50!

So I will now be paying £19 a month for flakey service (confirmed issues in my area) with calls and texts.
Along with being a second class citizen when it comes to busy areas. I again seem to get penalized when I'm at a venue like the cricket and clearly mobile data is being hammered and my data connection is almost non existant. Others on other networks including EE themselves appear fine.

I think it is time for me to move as service is just getting worse along with the lack of 4G and seemingly everyone else can off it.
Nowtv
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was previously on the VIP+ that also included these numbers, but when they told me I would be paying £19 a month, I complained, they then offered me the VIP and told me, it includes the same numbers. They offered me this at £15 a month, but will be £17 a month with the increase, which is fair enough and I do use a lot of data, think about 4gb a month. Many thanks for your reply, most helpful. All the very best.
0 Kudos
Nowtv
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, in my last post I should have said, my previously VIP+ was going upto £19.50 a month.
0 Kudos