Menu
mikeja85
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VERY UNHELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

I paid to upgrade my mobile on the 4/01/17. Was told at the time phone was out of stock due in by the 15/01/17. On the 17/01/17 I called up to check on the status of the order. I was advised by the member of staff that it had been delivered to a neighbour. 

I had no letter through the door and neighbour had not received it. 

After checking and talking to Yodal who advised me that they could do no more. I called back to Virgin. They looked into it and said I would receive a call back within 24 hours. 

After 24 hours I called back and spoke to another member of staff and a manager. Who said that they had to send another form to there back office team and would take up to 48 hours. I asked why they could not contact them directly to get this sorted quicker, but she said there was no way to do this. After 48 hours still no call. 

Called again and spoke to yet another member of staff. I asked to talk to a manager directly but he insisted on helping. I explained the situation, but he still went and repeated same process the previous two staff members had done asking me same questions, even though I had explained them. He said a form needs to be filled out and will be contacted within 24 hours.

I later called up again to talk to manager, was put on hold then cut off after 20 min. 

On saturday 21/01/17 called again. Spoke to helpful guy who gave me his email address said he could not do anything till Monday but would sort this out for me. He emailed back to his word on Monday and said he will resubmit the form and keep me informed. 

I have emailed him twice more no reply from him. 

Yesterday 26/01/17 called again to cancel contract as no one wants to help. Spoke to helpful lady who said we do not want to loose you as a customer and would sort at ASAP. She spoke to yodal again who changed story to was delivered to another neighbour. Been there still no phone. She said she could be in contact with me within 24 hours personally. And guess what no one has called. 

All I want is my phone that I have paid for, disgusting service, constant lies and no one seems to know what they are doing. Most frustrating thing is not been able to talk to the same person, and explain the whole story each time with no notes seen to be kept. 

What is going on??????

0 Kudos
HellSauce
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VERY UNHELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi,

In total honesty - it does sound like Yodel is at fault here and Virgin were just unable to get any answers hence why you were never contacted. Go ahead and Google some reviews for Yodel and you'll understand exactly what is going on.

I'd suggest you try and call them again but keep calm about the situation and seeing if they can resolve it any further, otherwise I can't really offer any further advice than that, hope I helped anyway.

0 Kudos
mikeja85
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well no, I get that yodal is at fault, but that's not my fault. I agree they are a awful company however they choose to use that courier serve to represent them. I paid and my contract is with Virgin. So its down for them to investigate and resolve the issue. All it takes is for someone to call the customer back and let them know that it is been investigated. So I have to disagree completely with what you have said there. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mikeja85,

Thank you for getting in touch via the Community Forum and welcome. I'm very sorry to hear that you've had problems with your handset delivery and then with us getting this sorted out for you. I can certainly understand what a frustrating experience this is for you. 

Has this been sorted out for you? If you still haven't had any further information about this, please let me know and I'll check into this for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just click the envelope icon at the top right of this page to pick up my pm.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos