Menu
ib71
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Useless!!!

Having tried 3 times go get a new contract set up last week - once on the net, twice on the phone and being assured every time that everything was fine and I would receive my E Agreement by email, it never arrived. Even got a voicemail left on house phone to tell me I only had 24 hours left to sign it and return - which would have been great if I had actually got it. Spent hours on the phone to different CS agents, being passed from pillar to post.

Although the service was absolutely laughable and said emails never arrived - to 2 different email addresses provided to CS - Virgin still managed to setup Direct Debits for the contract I hadnt signed or received.

Total joke - needless to say the DD are now both cancelled - because I just know that there would probably have been money taken out of my account even though I dont have the phone.

ib71
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Useless!!!

Just what I would expect - happy to reply to a simple "my phone wont turn on" but staying well clear of account sign up and poor CS problems. Nice to see the forum Mods are on the ball as much as the CS reps on the phone. Think I might have dodged a bullet not joining Virgin Mobile.
bs1
Superfast
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

You've definitely dodged a bullet.

That's why so many, long standing customers have left, because of,its shoddy service.

ib71
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

And to add to the "you couldnt make it up list" the email arrived today to tell me that as I hadnt signed my e agreement in time, they are assuming I want to cancel. This email came into the account that supposedly couldnt receive the e agreement email. What an absolute joke of a company, and totally agree with the above. Totally glad I didnt get signed up now and will stick go with Vodafone.

0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Must be about time for the post saying sorry for VMs confusion is there anythingng else we can do to get your money off you.

jhuk
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

ib71 wrote:
Just what I would expect - happy to reply to a simple "my phone wont turn on" but staying well clear of account sign up and poor CS problems. Nice to see the forum Mods are on the ball as much as the CS reps on the phone. Think I might have dodged a bullet not joining Virgin Mobile.

Due to fact you bumped your own post it went to back of the queue that is why it was missed so your own fault but yes the mobile side is a bit of a mess.

0 Kudos
ib71
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Ha ha - brilliant - posts dont get answered because I "bumped" my own post nearly 5 hours after posting, when all around it where getting replied to. If that truly is the case, this forum is as big a joke as Virgin's service (or lack of it).

Thanks for your helpful input though - wonder what the forum would be like without helpful people like you Smiley Wink

bs1
Superfast
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hahahahaha 👍🏼

0 Kudos
jhuk
Knows their stuff
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

ib71 wrote:

Ha ha - brilliant - posts dont get answered because I "bumped" my own post nearly 5 hours after posting, when all around it where getting replied to. If that truly is the case, this forum is as big a joke as Virgin's service (or lack of it).

Thanks for your helpful input though - wonder what the forum would be like without helpful people like you Smiley Wink

Read the rules and the peep bellow you is a known troll and has been warned before.

And your attitude will get you little to no help TBH.

0 Kudos
14fdragondan
Joining in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

For anyone interested who might not know this.

I wrote to VM on Facebook, with my issue today.

I got a reply with a link for the social media enquiry form.

Basically a contact form which I said should exist on their websites as standard.

I was unable to use my phone, after all!

So I would advise you to submit your enquiries via Facebook or Twitter and not this forum.