Menu
Gra55ious
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Useless Mobile Company

I am now on my 4th FOUR four SIM card for my new Sony Experia it is a NANO you useless muppets STILL NOT RESOLVED since 27 September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Useless Mobile Company

Hi Gra55ious,

most SIM's sent out now are the multi 3 in 1 type.

Are you sure you are not receiving these? They look like a "standard" mini SIM but then can be popped out to micro or nano size.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Gra55ious
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you reply was very helpful, "Russian Dolls" approach. It would have been nice if the many times I phoned Virgin they told me this, rather than sending out more and more cards. I apologise to Virgin for not being under 21 years old and not understanding their useless info "Size Matters" deleted and it would have been better if they gave a pictogram instead. It is working now MANY thanks for the answer

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Gra55ious,

most SIM's sent out now are the multi 3 in 1 type.

Are you sure you are not receiving these? They look like a "standard" mini SIM but then can be popped out to micro or nano size.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Gra55ious
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you reply was very helpful, "Russian Dolls" approach. It would have been nice if the many times I phoned Virgin they told me this, rather than sending out more and more cards. I apologise to Virgin for not being under 21 years old and not understanding their useless info "Size Matters" deleted and it would have been better if they gave a pictogram instead. It is working now MANY thanks for the answer

0 Kudos