Menu
Durien
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded tariff

Hi

Just upgraded my tariff yesterday from 1gig of data to 2gig. The person on the phone said the 2gig of data would apply to this months data usage limit but he sounded a bit unsure on the phone. Was just wondering if he was correct and if he was how long i should expect to wait to see if it has been changed to 2gig

Thanks

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded tariff

When changing tarrif, usually the new tarrif starts on your next refresh date.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Durien
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the answer.

Just wondering if anyone can give me a definite yes or no as i was told on the phone when i was upgrading tariff that it would change to 2gb within 2 days

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Durien

It's not good to hear that there's been some confusion over your package change.

When you change or upgrade your bundle on your mobile account, this would usually take affect from your next refresh date as teabag advised - apologies again if this wasn't clear when you spoke with the team.

If you're not sure when this is due, check your account online here. If you click on 'Plan and device', your next refresh date will be listed under 'Your current plan'. The pending changes to your tariff should also display there.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos