Menu
Tjtu38
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade

Wanted to upgrade today phoned virgin but other providers deals were a lot more competitive than virgin.  Spoke to virgin today to see if they could offer a better deal they. Couldn't get near the other providers price then I received email saying thanks for cancelling in haven't cancelled yet but I guess virgin don't want my custom anymore.  Over 10 years with them then I try and get a better deal and they send me an email saying thanks for cancelling !!!!

0 Kudos
Anne01
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade

As a fellow longstanding customer I sympathise. Having my own upgrade problems, what is going on at Virgin.

Tjtu38 wrote:

Wanted to upgrade today phoned virgin but other providers deals were a lot more competitive than virgin.  Spoke to virgin today to see if they could offer a better deal they. Couldn't get near the other providers price then I received email saying thanks for cancelling in haven't cancelled yet but I guess virgin don't want my custom anymore.  Over 10 years with them then I try and get a better deal and they send me an email saying thanks for cancelling !!!!

0 Kudos
Dazeebo
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade

Think yourself lucky and get out while you can 

0 Kudos