Menu
ackie316
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade issue

Hi I'am currently due an upgrade and for the first time since becoming a customer (atleast 10 yes ago including PAYG )I am thinking of leaving this is due to the lack of any benefits for loyalty as I can't receive your TV and broadband package in my area it seems to be a fight to receive any sort of deal,the same tariff with a new handset was going to increase my monthly bill by 33%. As we have 3 virgin pay monthly contracts in our household this could end up costing us a considerable amount.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade issue

Hi Ackie316,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

We'd be sad to lose you as a customer. So we can do our best to keep you on board, please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll do all we can to keep you as a customer.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
ROB-M
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Am in the same boat , except I have XL tv 152mb broadband and unlimited phone, also 2 mobiles in my house , when I enquired about my early upgrade ( which virgin emailed me about ) I was fobbed off with basically downgrades ( ie less spec phones than my Z1). So from Nov 4th its goodbye virgin and hello carphone warehouse , and possibly hello sky as I am stubborn and feel that 8 yrs custom has amounted to jack s**t.

ROB-M
Tuning in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Also to top it off tried to tell me it will cost me £55 quid to retrieve my PAC code , SERIOUSLY .........
ackie316
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Yeah there is nothing like trying to keep your customers I'm not looking for something for nothing just a similar offer to what I've been on
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi ROB-M,

Sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving us Smiley Sad

We would love to keep you on board as a customer. Did our team mention why it would be £55 to retrieve your pac code? It would more than likely be that you still have an outstanding amount to pay on your contract.

We'd be able to look at what handsets we could offer when your contract expires.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Ackie316, We'd really like to keep you board if we could. Please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll do all we can I promise.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
ROB-M
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I do have another month to run , but by having my PAC code doesn't mean my contract has ended , it's only finished if I use the code on another providers hand set before my contract has finished. I asked for it to speed things up when I leave..

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi ROB-M,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

Can you let me know what my colleagues said when you asked for your PAC code? We should have no issue actually issuing the PAC itself.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
ackie316
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mat still unsure of what I'm doing yet. I will be near one of your shops next week so I might pop in.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for posting ackie316 Smiley Happy

Keep me in the loop with how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos