Menu
chris_t
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade SIM-only tariff

I am on £10/month "Starter" tariff, which includes 250 minutes, unlimited texts and 1GB data.

I would like to switch to a new SIM-only tariff currently available in the Mobile store which is £12/month and includes "unlimited +" minutes, unlimited texts and 2GB data, but when I click "Change my tariff" in My Virgin Media, I can only see two tariff options for £12/month:

Essential £12.00 a month -- "0 minutes, 2.00 GB data, 0 texts"

Essential £12.00 a month -- "1200 minutes, 1.00 GB data, unlimited texts"

The first one looks like it's probably the right one to choose, assuming the zeroes should read "unlimited" (though there is no mention of "unlimited +" which includes calls to 084 and 087 numbers).

Thanks.

Chris

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Upgrade SIM-only tariff

Don't click on the £12 essential sim's you can see, they are the tariffs that you will get, like the first one will have no minutes or text's included.

Ring 789 from your mobile and choose the "thinking of leaving us" option during office hours, explain your after one of the new sim tarrifs advertised.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.

All Replies
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Don't click on the £12 essential sim's you can see, they are the tariffs that you will get, like the first one will have no minutes or text's included.

Ring 789 from your mobile and choose the "thinking of leaving us" option during office hours, explain your after one of the new sim tarrifs advertised.

BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
chris_t
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Had a feeling I'd have to end up calling CS!

Thanks very much for the quick reply.

Chris

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Come back and let us know if all went OK :-)
0 Kudos
chris_t
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Called 789 from my mobile, and 5 minutes later I was switched to the new tariff. Very good service.

teabag
Problem sorter
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know.
0 Kudos