Menu
carole8
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unwanted texts

I keep receiving "Welcome to Spain" texts and just lately they have been arriving in the middle of the night, thus waking me up if I've forgotten to switch the phone off.  I have been living in Spain for over a year now and these messages are unnecessary, especially at 2-3 am.  So, how do I go about putting a block on them please?

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unwanted texts

does you phone have a "sleep" option, then you set it not to make a sound between the hours you choose, I use it all the time from 10:30 till 7 365 days a year
0 Kudos
carole8
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unwanted texts

Hi. Not that I can see. It's quite an old phone by today's standards and I use it in Spain mainly for texts and also as a bedside clock as I haven't got round to getting myself one yet, hence the reason it's kept on most of the time.  I did look to see if I could block these messages, but again due to the age of the phone there was nothing to let me do this. I think the easiest thing for me to do is get onto customer services and read them the riot act. Receiving these unnecessary texts in the early hours of the morning is just ridiculous - but thanks very much for your reply.

0 Kudos