Menu
Jerbil1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unresolvable fault on mobile

How/who can get my phone reconnected that was suspended in error by virgin (mine instead if my husbands which he lost) Having phoned call centre once, sometimes twice, since Monday (it's now Friday) and repeating same story and being put on hold and being told it will be 24 hours - nope, nothing. So I ring back to be told it's active (no it isn't), told it will be 24 hours - nope, nothing.  So I ring back .....   see the pattern?  Frustrated doesn't come close   Calls go straight to voicemail so people think I'm busy (I'm not but the phone doesn't ring in and I can't ring out)  virgin try my phone - oh it's working as it goes to your answerphone  no it's not  .  It will take 24 hours .......

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unresolvable fault on mobile

Hi Jerbil1

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your mobile service recently. I've not been able to accurately locate your account to check that the team are working to get this resolved, if you're still experiencing the issues and you'd like me to take a look, respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll get right to it.

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos