Menu
AMV69
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Undelivered phone and unbelievable response from a supervisor.

Lost / Missing phone.

The supervisor at Virgin actually said it's my responsibility to contact yodel and sort the problem out. I didn't choose Yodel to deliver my Items... You did!

Anyway Below.

Posted on Trust Pilot.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/yodel.co.uk?r=56b8848f0000ff000938cb54&correlationId=32142c64-8d8a-...

Atfer waiting in all day Friday 5th Feb 2015. I noticed the tracking had been updated to 2 attempts made, left card, NO? On Saturday 6th Feb, traking updated to item delivered and signed for, NO? Upon contacting Yod-hell turned out it was delivered to the wrong address and there geo location when scanned was no where near my actual address. So somebody else got my item. Now monday and unable to get in touch with yodel I have no idea what is happening? And this is not the first time I've had problems with Yod-hell. They are completly incompetent an do not even have the common decency to call me. Why do companines use this fools. I will now only shop at places that don't employ Yod-hell and do not want to ever see one of there drivers at my door. I don't have problems with any other delivery company btw.
Bunch of incompetent and inconsiderate idiots!

Update. Feb 8th Tracking says tried to deliver again, another lie. Virgin are saying to contact yodel has its out of there hands. I didn't choose the awful delivery company, Virgin should take responsibility for this mess, not me. I suspect the driver knows more than he/she is letting on, but nothing I can do about it. So what now, I've run out of options? Disgraceful from both of them!

Since I can't resolve this with Yodel and Virgin don't care.  I'm completly lost on what to do next.

Tips anyone?  Shocking!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Undelivered phone and unbelievable response from a supervisor.

I'll notify the forum team. Legally, it's Virgin's phone until it's in your hands, so even if Yodel drop it off next door because you're not in, it's still Virgin's problem.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'll notify the forum team. Legally, it's Virgin's phone until it's in your hands, so even if Yodel drop it off next door because you're not in, it's still Virgin's problem.
AMV69
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well thanks for the reply, we'll see what happens in the coming days. What ever happened to simply speaking to someone on the phone, impossible these days.

Thanks anyway.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You think that's bad? Try sending them an email...

AMV69
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Items finally arrived, badly damaged packing but contents ok.  Completly disgusted with Virgin customer services fobbing me off and telling me to get in touch with Yodel myself.  TOP TIP: If you do contact Yodel, virgin will say you took over responsibility for the delivery. No names but that's what a supervisor told me when I phoned and complained.  How simply asking the question to Yodel "where is my delivery" takes over responsibility is beyond me?

Be warned Never contact Yodel yourself and please Virgin send me a customer dis-satisfaction form!

Thanks to all that viewed and tried to help.

0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That's just a bit more nonsense - they make it up as they go along to suit themselves and get rid of you.

0 Kudos