Menu
snuffy82
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unable to top up my mobile online

This has been an ongoing problem for three months and is a known problem that certain customers are unable to top up online. I have spent countless hours on the phone and have been through the whole system from resolutions to complaints etc. This has still not been resolved. I am going on holiday to USA and need the facility. Now that the complaints team have been involved it looks like we have to go through the whole system of escalation again - has anyone got a phone number for complaints team or email address so that I can speak with someone who is not impotent.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to top up my mobile online

Hi snuffy82,

Thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear the problem is still ongoing with not being able to top up online.

There are a few alternatives you can use. Just see here for these. I appreciate this doesn't solve your problem but it may serve you well when abroad in USA.

I'll also send you a private message to discuss this further. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Polly2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I know this has been some time, but I have had the same problem for the past 15 months. Someone is supposedly looking into it (again!) did you ever get it resolved and if so how? Many thanks

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

There is no phone or email number for complaints, only 789 or snail mail sadly

0 Kudos
snuffy82
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I still have not resolved the issue and still unable to top up online.(ongoing for over 15 months) Also my experiences with customer services has left me exasperated. One phone call will take over an hour and you are unable to help. I spoke to someone from the UK who told me that this is a problem which was part of a software upgrade - the software team were aware of it but they had that many problems that a solution was a low priority. I might try phoning again but I have only just regained the will to live.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Polly2,

I've responded to your pm. Apologies that there has been no update on this yet.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi snuffy82,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing problems with topping up your mobile online. 

As Polly2 advised, we are investigating this issue. Polly2 has supplied further information and assisted in running tests that the software team have monitored. As of yet, this is still being investigated--we are waiting on an update. 

I'd like to forward your details for the investigation, as the more examples and information we can supply to the software team, the sooner they can identify where the problem is and rectify this on our systems.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this screen.

Also, you can get in touch with us via WebChat: Contact Us if you would rather not call in.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos