Menu
ante1
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to take incoming calls and making calls

I´m travelling abroad and can't receive any calls or make them. It is the first time this situation happens. I´ve been using same phone number,same country and location/place for a number of years without experiencing any problem,so I´ve dismissed this possible cause. Also I´ve changed the devise,phone,socket,etc..with the same result.

This situation is causing me a big problem,so I´d appreciate a lot if you can help me in this problem.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
kolvin1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to take incoming calls and making calls

i think there must be something going on nationally. I've got no roaming service today in USA and am on vm UK. Of course they never send any messages out about national outages coz their communication is ironically cr@p

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You may be right, but boing a reboot and a manual network selection may resolve this for the both of you Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
kolvin1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Done both more than once with no success. Am back in the UK now and thinking of what company to use instead, as this roaming issue happens again and again

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ante1 Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming in and posting, welcome back  Smiley Happy

I am sorry this has happened and so close to your holiday, I would like to help and I can see you've mentioned that the device has been changed and other tests which is great. I can see that the roaming is disabled and would need to be brought on. Can you please get in touch with the WebChat and one of the team can certainly look into this for you?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos