Menu
MikeCH
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to send texts or make calls from Prague to UK, receiving OK, network OK.

Have got roaming turned on 24 hrs ago, no luck with sending texts or making calls from Prague back home. I can receive OK, but not send at all. What can I do to rectify this ?

Mike C.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Chaz3010
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to send texts or make calls from Prague to UK, receiving OK, network OK.

If you can receive OK I'd suggest your roaming is working fine. What it may be is that you have an International Call Bar active on your account. This would allow for you to receive incoming calls and texts but any outgoing ones would be blocked. Maybe worth checking with VM to ensure this is not active

MikeCH
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to send texts or make calls from Prague to UK, receiving OK, network OK.

Good call. Never thought of that. Will CZech this out ASAP.

All Replies
Chaz3010
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you can receive OK I'd suggest your roaming is working fine. What it may be is that you have an International Call Bar active on your account. This would allow for you to receive incoming calls and texts but any outgoing ones would be blocked. Maybe worth checking with VM to ensure this is not active

MikeCH
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good call. Never thought of that. Will CZech this out ASAP.

MikeCH
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Perfect answer !!
0 Kudos
MikeCH
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This was the perfect solution. Well done, Chaz3010.

0 Kudos