Menu
johnboy2
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to receive calls

Has anybody been unable to receive calls?

I have switched from Talktalk mobile to Virgin mobile because of poor customer service from Talktalk & now after porting my number to Virgin i am unable to receive calls after 2 days.

When people ring me they say it is going to Talktalk voicemail.

I am self employed & is my busiest time of the year & vital i have a phone to survive in my small business but now i am losing business because of this.

I am absolutely furious about this & can't seem to get help from Virgin,after an hour to customer service i just kept being put on hold & being passed from one person to another only to be told in the end it is a technical issue & basically will be resolved as & when !

0 Kudos
Jergus
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to receive calls

Hi there I got exactly same problem I can't make or receive calls always says emergency services only
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi johnboy2, 

I am so sorry to hear about the issue you have since coming over to Virgin from Talk Talk. 

Is this still an ongoing issue for you? If so please come back to us and I will take a good look into this for you to get it resolved. 

Chat soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
johnboy2
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The problem has now been resolved & was some technical issue which was infuriating as i am self employed & is my busiest time of year.

Calls were being sent to the Talktalk answer service but i was unable to access it.

5 days to port my number & a lot of business lost

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi johnboy2

Welcome aboard the Community and let me start by saying how sorry I am to hear of your issues receiving calls after porting your number in.

If incoming calls were being diverted to your previous provider's voicemail box, this would indicate a problem with the routing which on some occasions may need us to contact your previous provider and/or EE to have the routing corrected.

I am glad to see it has all been fixed but I do understand the frustration this would have caused.

Should you need anything else, please let me know.

Thanks

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos