Menu
jeffmbarber
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access phone balance.

For 7 days i have not been able to get my balance on my phone, my wife has same phone on the same account and she has been able to access her balance, Twice this week i have phoned Virgin Mobile but they cannot seem to find the problem. whats going on?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
jeffmbarber
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to access phone balance.

I have the app, that's not the problem as long as you have internet data, The problem is phoning 789. Option 1 for balance via Virgin phone. Still has "technical problem" for 10 days now.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jeffmbarber,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're not able to access your phone balance.

I'd like to help you out.

Are you trying to get the balance through your my account app on your phone?

If you could give me as much information around what you've tried so far I can see what I can do for you.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
jeffmbarber
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I have the app, that's not the problem as long as you have internet data, The problem is phoning 789. Option 1 for balance via Virgin phone. Still has "technical problem" for 10 days now.
0 Kudos
jeffmbarber
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can get my balance through Virgin Mobile APP, that's not the problem, up to approx 10 day's ago i could get my balance information by phoning 789 option 1 on my mobile, my wife has the same phone on the same account as me and she is still able to access her balance by phoning 789 option 1, twice i have spoken to someone at virgin mobile but still it is not sorted.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jeffmbarber,

Thanks for your reply.

I would recommend using the my account app in the mean time as you mentioned this is working.

This sounds as though it is specific to your account as your wife can access this option and we've not had anything flagged to us regarding this problem.

I would recommend calling our mobile team again on 789 or alternatively 0345 6000 789 so we can take a further look a this for you. 

Many thanks.

Let me know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jeffmbarber,

Was wondering how you got on with thisSmiley Happy

Did you give our team a call as I suggested.

Let me know if you need anything.

Take care.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

0 Kudos