Menu
mutt08
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to Login to Mobile Account

I have been unable to login to my Virgin mobile account for the last couple of weeks. 

About a week ago I telephoned 789 in an attempt to try & get the problem sorted out. I was informed by the offshore call centre operator that their was a ongoing problem with logins to the website & she took my details & promised to pass it onto the relevant department. I have since heard nothing.

I am still unable to login to the website to access my account details. This morning I have actually managed to reset the password but then upon trying to login it informs me that the details entered are incorrect.

Can I please ask one of the VM Mods on the forum to have a look into this for me as I dont believe that this will get resolved by the call centre.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to Login to Mobile Account

It's probably best to wait for the forum team like you said, it's a one-to-one basis so it's more likely to be dealt with Smiley Happy

They can take a couple of days to reply, but if you can hang tight and check back every now and then, they'll be here to help.

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy
mutt08
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to Login to Mobile Account

Thanks for the reply, that was my thought also. I was going around in circles with the call centre, the team on here always seem to get the problems sorted out.

0 Kudos