Menu
PeterWarren
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

US based customer..want to use my Galaxy in Spain this July but can't get through to Virgin Support

Bought my Galaxy pay as you go two years ago in Scotland, Virgin service worked fine on that trip. I want to use this phone again on an upcoming trip to Spain, so tried to contact Mobile Support for price quotes,advice, etc.

Even though I have all my documentation, numbers, PINs, etc., I cannot at present get through to support by any means.

UK phone number given to me by Virgin US always busy...

Online chat same...

Can't log into my account and top up to call because I don't have a UK post code, and neither of the phone numbers I've got check out with the company. Can't create a new account to work around the logjam for same reasons.

Completely stymied at this point..any help appreciated!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: US based customer..want to use my Galaxy in Spain this July but can't get through to Virgin Support

if the sim/phone is 2 years old and not used or topped up for that time then it will have been deactivated.

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: US based customer..want to use my Galaxy in Spain this July but can't get through to Virgin S...

Hi PeterWarren,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties getting in touch with us.

I have included a link to our contact us page here for future reference.

As AMWSmith has already mentioned if the service hasn't been used in 2 years then it potentially is deactivated.

To get in touch with our UK call centre from another country you would need to call +447953967967.

Many thanks

Let us know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: US based customer..want to use my Galaxy in Spain this July but can't get through to Virgin S...

Hi PeterWarren,

Hope my post helped you out. 

Did you manage to get this sorted.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos