Menu
Jen1o
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

URGENT I can't receive incoming calls & texts after New Sim Activation

I Aactivated my new sim yesterday at 5pm on my iPhone.
Says it could take up to 10mins - 24 hours, well I waited 24 hours today and every thing seems to be up and running eg: Emails etc..
But every time I try to make a call or text it diconnects, and I can't recieve any calls or texts.
I can't even get through to virgin 789 to try and resolve this frustrating Issue any Help regarding this would be greatly Appreciated!
Ps: if anyone from the Virgin media team can get in contact with me via email or could give me their email details to Resolve this as I NEED to use my Mobile ASAP
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't receive incoming calls & texts after New Sim Activation

Hi Jen1o,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your new SIM. Is this working for you now?

We don't offer an email contact other than for landline no dial tone fault issues, but you can get in touch with us here on the Forum, Facebook and Twitter. Any issue you have that requires an immediate response should be directed to us by calling in on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). Apologies that our lines were busy and you had difficulties getting through when you called in.

If you're still having problems with your service, I can look into this for you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos