Menu
aishaa953
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

UPGRADE ISSUE !!

recently returned a handset and i was told to call on my refresh date to upgrade, i was also informed that the tarrifs were going to change i called a day before my refresh date so that the tarrif could take effect the following day. on the refresh date it hadnt changed and i spoke to customer relations who sed it could take up to 24 hours, when i asked about my upgrade they sed that there was a problem on the system for which an it ticket raised on the 3rd may 2016 which still had not been completed. when i spoke to the retentions team on  9th may 2016 they raised another it ticket in order to get it completed as soon as possible. throughout the week i have spoken to many advisors who have been quite rude and when i have been put on hold have disconnected the call. whenever i call i am told its going to take another 5 working days to complete. what kind of customer service is this??

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: UPGRADE ISSUE !!

Hi aisha953,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with getting your upgrade. I want to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Did our team provide you with the IT ticket number so I can chase this up for you?

Let me know when you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: UPGRADE ISSUE !!

How are you getting on with this Aishaa953?

Let me know if you need me.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos