Menu
ROSEJ56
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Trying to cancel contract

I have cancelled my contract with Virgin mobile withing my cooling off period.It has been a nightmare since. I have repeatedly requested a jiffy bag to return the phone, 6 times at present but still not received any and now received an arrears letter. I have logged a complaint but have yet to be contacted about it, this was over 4 weeks ago. I just want to get the phone back to Virgin and finish with them.I have been hppy with my TV broadband service so assumed mobile would be the same but it's deffinately NOT.

It has been a bad experience and I wish I had never started with them. Their customer service is non existant. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to cancel contract

Hi ROSEJ56,

Thanks for taking the time to post. I cannot apologise enough for the poor experience following the cancellation of your contract. I appreciate this has been a nightmare for you.

I can see you've been in contact with someone after posting. They've agreed to keep an eye on this for you and to call you when the issue has been resolved. Hopefully it's not much longer until the bag is with you.

Feel free to keep me updated.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos