Menu
megancorker
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Trouble with logging in - huge mobile bill

I have a £5 a month contract with Virgin, but now my bills are nearly £30. I have tried logging in to see my mobile bills, but the system won't accept my login details. It says I might not be registered, so it asks for my security answer, but there is no security question. I don't remember ever setting up a security question. I don't want to call their call centres because Virgin have some of the worst call centres in the industry (usually people who can't speak English very well - not their fault, they are abroad). I am really tired of Virgin making it so hard to do anything. Please can someone help?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trouble with logging in - huge mobile bill

Hi megancorker,

this forum is mainly a platform for customers to help and advise one another.

(Could your excessive bill be due to out of tariff data use, £2 per day).

As your query is account related and you need to get to the bottom of it, I would urge you to call in (free) on 789 from your mobile.

Or try web chat: Help and Support - Contact Us > Mobile > Mobile billing and payments > Chat online.

The advisors seem always busy though so you may not get connected straight away.
(Use a PC or laptop, just keep the page open and refresh it every few minutes).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Lurcherlover
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trouble with logging in - huge mobile bill

Hi megancorker,

The answer to your security question is the word you give when you speak to an agent. It's blank because you never gave a reminder when you registered originally. Unfortunately if you can't remember the answer or it's not accepted into the system, then you will need to call 789.

If you speak to an agent, it might be an idea to add a reminder to the system.

0 Kudos