Menu
Sparkymarky123
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Trouble porting number

Requested port of numerous to virgin on wed and on Friday was told it had completed old number went dead but still got temporary virgin number have phoned 3 times and was told would get a call back twice but never happened each time told number had been ported but it hasn't does anyone have any clue please ? Cheers
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trouble porting number

Virgin seem to have a problem at the moment with porting and there are several posts on here to that effect. Most have worked out eventually, but that is not the point.

They may tell you they will call back, but honestly that is a rare occurrence. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sparkymarky123

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with the number ports.

As it's a few days since you posted about this, I just wanted to check if you've been able to get this sorted now, or if you still require some assistance?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Sparkymarky123
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi no still not sorted
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sparkymarky123

Sorry to hear this.

I've dropped you a PM with some more information (purple envelope) - please respond to the PM directly and we'll get you some help with this.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos