Menu
RebeccaMacLeod
Settling in
Message 51 of 137
Flag for a moderator

Can't make calls

I can't make any calls - including calls to Virgin to try and figure out what's going on!?  Please can someone at Virgin let me know what on earth is going on. Tried to log in online but website is not recognising any of my details.  Rebecca

0 Kudos
tonym01000
Just joined
Message 52 of 137
Flag for a moderator

i Can not make any calls or receive inclusive of texts very very frustrating

Please tell me when my ( the service i pay for ) phone will work again,  i have been patient for hours.

Its very annoying that if some one rings me ' i am engaged'  most frustrating to me and my callers  as of course i am not "engaged" !!!!!!

0 Kudos
Barking_Toad
Joining in
Message 53 of 137
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't make landline calls.

I'd walked to the local shop and upon plugging headphones back into the phone for music on the way home I was asked to unlock the SIM... a bit strange I thought, but did so and carried on home. Upon getting home I tried making a call and had the long pause followed by "call failed" and repeated attempts elicited either that again or an engaged tone, even when trying to call my landline and when trying to call the mobile from the landline, I just got the engaged tone. Ditto when trying to call 150. Relieved to hear that it's widespread, from the perspective that I needn't fork out for a new phone or arrange a new SIM, but annoyed nonetheless that I'm isolated and can't get any incoming calls about jobs that I've applied for....

0 Kudos
EJF
Just joined
Message 54 of 137
Flag for a moderator

Re: Calls to landlines

Can't make calls to landlines from my mobile and my landline has no dial tone. When dial 1765 on mobile it says all calls are barred!
0 Kudos
RebeccaMacLeod
Settling in
Message 55 of 137
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trouble making / receiving calls and texts

I'm having the same problem.  Calls to mobiles are fine, email, WhatsApp etc all fine but can't make any other calls. Please can someone get in touch - tried to log in online but my details were not recognised and no one is available for webchat. Rebecca

0 Kudos
CacaRams
Joining in
Message 56 of 137
Flag for a moderator

Phone not making calls

I have just upgraded to the iPhone 8 but it is not making calls. I have tried everything suggested to no avail. I have called the ##8723... number but receive an error. Updated my software. Stuck the phone in airplane mode etc. Please help?!?
0 Kudos
Ben1310
Joining in
Message 57 of 137
Flag for a moderator

No out going call to virgin media

Trying to contact virgin media customer service call 150 or ‭0345 454 1111‬ and won’t call out ?
KaterinaD
Settling in
Message 58 of 137
Flag for a moderator

Can't make outbound calls from iphone

Hi, I'm not able to make outbound calls from my mobile phone, not even to Virgin's 789 number. Could you advise please asap.
0 Kudos
ginabreakwell31
Just joined
Message 59 of 137
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trouble making / receiving calls and texts

I am having issues trying to phone landline numbers off my mobile
ginabreakwell31
Just joined
Message 60 of 137
Flag for a moderator

Re: Calls to landlines