Menu
Ashg
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Travel pass problem

I paid for a travel pass last week and it wouldn't work and I made sure roaming was on in setting. On return I contacted support and was told all my settings are correct and I should have hard booted my phone. I'm now in Dublin were I tried to use the pass once more. Again it has not worked even after two hard reboots. I very anorded and it would seem I've wasted my money. No point trying to fix it now as I'm on my way home using airport wi-fi.
0 Kudos
Ashg
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Travel pass problem

OK I'm now home and no reply from the VM team on here... Yeah very helpful Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ashg,

this forum is mainly a platform for customers to help and advise one another.

Any response from a member of the Virgin Forum Team may typically take a few days.

However, as you are back home if you call customer service (free on 789 from your mobile) and tell them of your trouble activating the Travel Pass.

They will see that it has not been used and be able to reimburse you.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos
Ashg
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes all of that is very obvious . If you had read my post you would have seem I have already contacted them on my return about this issue when I was away the first time in France. There "so called" fix did not work when I went to Dublin the following week. It's very annoying when you need a service using data like google maps just the find  the method VM told me doesn't work! I don't really care much about the money it's having a service there that works rather than walking around in circles trying to find a place without google maps!      

0 Kudos
Ashg
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

OK  I phoned VM once again it would seem that my data was not fully activated their end despite being told the last week that it was! Smiley Mad

Fingers crossed for my trip next month.Smiley Indifferent    

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ashg

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your travel pass, that being said I'm glad to hear that the team have fully activated your data so it'll work for your next trip.

We'd love to hear how it goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos