Menu
mark1977
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Travel Pass purchased but still no data roaming abroad

I purchased a 250mb travel pass via text to 23456.
£5 has been billed to my account to confirm this.
Online accounts settings are Using Phone Abroad ON and International Call Barring OFF, and I am getting texts and calls.
My Nokia phone settings have Data Roaming ON.

I am in France and data roaming is not working. Whenever I text STATUS to 23456, I get a generic response about buying data, despite having bought 250mb. I have since tried to buy 10mb to test the STATUS feature, but get the WHOOPS! response instead.

Is there a setting I have overlooked? Feel like I've been through each option menu.

And yes, I have done a hard reset. Twice.
0 Kudos
mark1977
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Travel Pass purchased but still no data roaming abroad

Nokia Lumia 630 is the phone.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mark1977,

you've done everything correctly.

I think you might have to give Virgin a call on this one. Their UK support line number is: +447953 967 967

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mark1977

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your data roaming at the moment.

As AlexKid has mentioned, in these situations we like to take a look at your account to ensure everything is set up as it should be to allow for roaming. If you'd like me to take a look at this from our end, just respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll get right to it.

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos