Menu
Purplejosh7
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Travel Pass not working

Bought a 50mb travel pass two weeks ago ready for travel in France and Spain. Confirmation SMS received. Phone signals good. Roaming switched on.   Set off on travels however pass not working. 16 February telephoned Virgin. Operator I spoke to said it was a poor connection and she would ring my home number and hung up on me before I could tell her I was not at home. Erm... I am travelling in Southern Europe.  So, I telephoned again, spoke to a young man who seemed knowledgeable. He said pass was set up, turn my phone off and back on and he will resend SMS. I did, he didn't and message. I still have no data package. Extremely angry as dependant in borrowing my husbands phone which has an Orange package and working fine. Waste of money travel pass, and high cost of calls to Virgin. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Travel Pass not working

Hi Purplejosh7

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your Data Pass.

It's a few days since you posted, I just wanted to check if you're still experiencing issues and if you're still away so we can help out with this?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos