Menu
stokes3146
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Transfer number from Three

Hi I have a mobile contract with you which is due to end February 2016. I also have a contract with Three which ends this year in October. I was just wondering if i cancel my contract with Three when I can, can I port my Three number in to replace my contract that I currently have with you still even though it is not a new contract. would this renew my contract by porting my old number in or would it remain the same apart from the number. is this aloud even though it is so late into the contract

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Transfer number from Three

Hi stokes3146,

Thanks for postingSmiley Happy

We'd be happy to port your number across at any point as long as we are given the PAC code from the previous provider. This wouldn't result in a new contract and can be done at any point.

To get in contact with us you can speak with our mobile team on 789 or alternatively call on 0345 6000 789.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you need anything

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi stokes3146,

Thanks for postingSmiley Happy

We'd be happy to port your number across at any point as long as we are given the PAC code from the previous provider. This wouldn't result in a new contract and can be done at any point.

To get in contact with us you can speak with our mobile team on 789 or alternatively call on 0345 6000 789.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you need anything

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

stokes3146
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have been a Virgin Media customer for several years now even bringing my services with me when I moved. I have Broadband and Three mobile contracts with you. Unfortunatly for me I took them out for family members too but nOw I'm left to pay them, which I fully understand is my responsibility I am not arguing this fact but I asked customer service if I could have a replacement sim sent out so I could at least benefit from what I'm paying due to the current sim still being in possession of the family member. Customer service advised me they would charge me £5 for this however if I lost the sim they would waive the charge for me. If there any chance of you being able to waive the charge and send me the SIM card out,, surely loyalty is a must! Never missed a payment on any of my accounts and bought the services with me when I moved home.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi stokes3146,

Thanks for your reply.

Totally understand where your coming from.

I'm afraid I am not able to order the SIM from here for you. I would recommend calling our mobile team on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 with regards to this.

Let me know how it goes.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

0 Kudos
stokes3146
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This is who I contacted first of all... and they told me I have to pay. I know there are ways round this because they said if I'd od lost it they can waiver the charge... any chance you can have a word

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi stokes3146,

Thanks for your replySmiley Happy

All I could suggest is speaking with the mobile team as I mentioned previously to see what they can do for you.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

0 Kudos