Menu
Tom_C18
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Trade up issues

So about a month ago I was offered a trade up on my Samsung S7, with about a year left on the original contract. I decided to take up the offer, and upgrade to a S8. I was told that i would be sent the new phone and a Jiffy bag to send the old phone back in, because it hadn't been paid off yet. I received the new phone, but no bag or anything to send my old phone back in. I've spent hours on the phone getting passed from department to department trying to get a bag spent out so I can return the old phone, and I still haven't received anything. I'm now getting billed for 2 phones, one of which I'm not using. Anyone else had this problem, what should I do? Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trade up issues

Hi Tom_C18,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with trading your handset in. Has this been sorted out for you since your post? 

If not, please see our online Help & Support page here: Trade in or recycle your old mobile phone, this will give you more information on how to arrange the trade in.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos