Menu
mariatudor67
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Topping up my phone

I keep getting this on my account & my husbands when I try to top up - "Top Up Failed
Subscriber is not allowed to recharge, because of your lifecycle status in Everything Everywhere" HELP!!!

0 Kudos
trelawney11
Joining in
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Topping up my phone

Me too, I have tried to top up mine and my husbands phone and just keep getting that same message. I dont even understand what it means let alone try and solve it! So frustrating!

0 Kudos
mariatudor67
Joining in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

It's a bloody odd thing to put isn't it ... " because of your lifecycle status in Everything Everywhere"  very Doctor Who.

trelawney11 wrote:

Me too, I have tried to top up mine and my husbands phone and just keep getting that same message. I dont even understand what it means let alone try and solve it! So frustrating!

0 Kudos
mariatudor67
Joining in
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I also have £35 on my phone which I let ride for emergencies & it tells me it's at 0:00  which is annoying me alot. Tried phoning but keep being put on hold so I'm hoping it's happening to alot of people & not just us.

mariatudor67 wrote:

I keep getting this on my account & my husbands when I try to top up - "Top Up Failed
Subscriber is not allowed to recharge, because of your lifecycle status in Everything Everywhere" HELP!!!

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Just a thought - are these phones that are in regular use or are they phones that have not been used for some time?

0 Kudos
mariatudor67
Joining in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I use mine all the time.

0 Kudos
trelawney11
Joining in
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I know, I then went into settings to see if it was some sort of app or something, after that i googled it and got no joy there either. Very odd and so annoying!

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

That is strange. Maybe Virgin haven't paid their bill to EE Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
mariatudor67
Joining in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I've tried ringing & online chat but all is busy. If there's a problem which there obviously is why haven't they announced something.
0 Kudos
mariatudor67
Joining in
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Finally, I got through to someone real (I think) they're having problems all over the board & can't even top up over the phone with a human. I've been offered free data as & when all is sorted out & they say I'll get a call when they have solved the problem. Fingers crossed!
0 Kudos