Menu
Annie001
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Top up showing on balance but not in payments

I'm on PAYG Unlimitacular - Big Data and Texts, and I topped up 10GBP a couple of days ago so that I would have data in January.

My card has been charged and my balance is showing the extra 10GBP, but the payment isn't showing under my payments tab - it is still showing the payment I made in November. Will I still get my data? Do I need to do anything to ensure my free data gets applied to my account?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Top up showing on balance but not in payments

Hi Annie001,

when you top up don't you also receive a confirmation text to your phone saying "Thanks for topping up. Your 3000 texts and 1GB data will be ready to use from the 1st of next month...."

I'm sure that it will be recorded on Virgin's system (after all, your payment has been accepted and PAYG balance increased).

If by some chance your rewards allowance isn't added in January, I would call customer services (free on 789) then to get it sorted but hopefully this will not be necessary.

Let us know Smiley Happy

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Annie001
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi AlexKid,

I usually do receive text message confirmation of a top up, but on this occasion I did not. I will get in touch with customer services.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Annie001, 

I am so sorry to learn your top up hasn’t applied properly, have you managed to get this sorted out? If not let me know and I’ll have a look into this for you. 

Take care, 

Kelly 

Annie001
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kelly_M,

The top up still isn't showing in my top up history and I haven't received a text notification of the top up either. I won't know if the free data has been applied to my account until Jan 1st, but if you are able to check this for me before then it would be much appreciated.

Let me know what information you need from me.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Annie001, 

I can check this for you, so that I can do this I will shortly send you a private message so that I can request some more information. 

To pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner of the page. 

Chat soon, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos