Menu
Saara
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Top up problem

I have 2 accounts and I topped up on my original account yesterday I received text and data, I sent 2 texts yesterday and today I realised that my top up has gone to my other account. What do I do?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Top up problem

Hi Saara,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry that your top up went to the wrong account. Has this been sorted out for you?

If you are still having a problem with this, please give the team a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) so that we can get this corrected for you.

Please let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Top up problem

Hi Saara,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry that your top up went to the wrong account. Has this been sorted out for you?

If you are still having a problem with this, please give the team a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) so that we can get this corrected for you.

Please let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos