Menu
Kazg66
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Top up dissapearing!

Why am I topping up a fortune when 99% of the time I'm using WiFi and data is turned off. I'm changing to O2 but want an explanation, total rip off!!!

Helpful Answers
thisised
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Top up dissapearing!

Maddening isn't it. I seem to be paying £3 a day, and that's just checking footy scores and reading a paper online!!! And now my internet is down, yet again, despite a FULL 3g signal. Sick of it. No doubt we'll get the usual post code, sim card, turn phone on and off rubbish. Never have I had such abysmal service from a mobile company, truly shocking. 

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Have you got an online account you can use to see what the money is being spent on?

If data is switched off on your handset, it's something else that's using up your credit, such as in-app purchases, premium texts, calls to a premium or personal number or just plain old administrative error.

0 Kudos

All Replies
thisised
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Maddening isn't it. I seem to be paying £3 a day, and that's just checking footy scores and reading a paper online!!! And now my internet is down, yet again, despite a FULL 3g signal. Sick of it. No doubt we'll get the usual post code, sim card, turn phone on and off rubbish. Never have I had such abysmal service from a mobile company, truly shocking. 

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Have you got an online account you can use to see what the money is being spent on?

If data is switched off on your handset, it's something else that's using up your credit, such as in-app purchases, premium texts, calls to a premium or personal number or just plain old administrative error.

0 Kudos
Kazg66
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I haven't bought anything, made no premium calls etc..using up around £10 every 6 days or so. WiFi on all the time, data is always off..
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are you able to login on this page?

0 Kudos