Menu
Alun135
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Three in Touch

Three have an app called Three in Touch where you can use your home broad band to boost or piggyback your mobile signal out of your home to any number add you would normally.
Does virgin have anything similar add the virgin store or tech support do nit have a clue what I am talking about.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Three in Touch

I have poor signal at home on all networks. Three in Touch works a treat, and of course it is incoming calls and texts as well. Used to get the odd missed call beforehand

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alun135,

unfortunately not Smiley Sad

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also

Alun135
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much i am about to transfer my phone to Three for this very purpose but thought I would check my home signal is abysmal its not just virgin its everyone but found out about this it will nit give me such a good deal for the price but at least I will be able to stay in touch
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I have poor signal at home on all networks. Three in Touch works a treat, and of course it is incoming calls and texts as well. Used to get the odd missed call beforehand

Alun135
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks guys got pac code working over the weekend I am now able to user my phone at home. 

Did my wifes iphone 6s also had a bit of a fight  but their tech support got it all sorted. 

Thanks again

0 Kudos