Menu
jrobertson29365
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Third party direct debit

we signed up for a new upgrade pay monthly contract phone from VM for myself and my wife i have had both phones about 12 months now, everything had been fine until last week, the direct debit card we used when we signed up was accidentally removed by myself (the card holder), even though it is the card i used when we signed up, because my wife doesn't have a bank account of her own, I was told today by one of your useless foreign advisors that I should never have been able to activate a direct debit in my name for my wifes phone although we've been using the same account (MINE) for the past 4 years of being with Virgin Mobile I did say to them she was beside me to give her authorisation for me to place her direct debit details using my bank account which we have done before without any problems so why is it such a problem now after all this time. ALSO it's about time you STOP using foreign call centres and use PROPER UK call centres

Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Third party direct debit

HI jrobertson29365,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had some issues with billing on the account. I want to look into this for you.

Can you please PM me the mobile number, the full name, and three characters of the password?

I'll look into this and let you know when I have more info.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jrobertson29365
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The next day I spoke to another person on the phone and they took the direct debit details for my card without a problem, I wish Virgin Mobile would make up their mind. 

But my other question is there any way I can be sure to get through to a UK call centre instead of some foreign idiot that doesn't know what their talking about 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm glad to hear you got this sorted jrobertson29356 Smiley Happy

I'm afraid there's no way to speak to a specific call centre regarding specific queries. If you want to raise anything to us, feel free to post on the forums.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos