Menu
Scott1974
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

These people are driving me nuts!!!

Three calls today! I can't stand dealing with these calls. Last year I was looking at changing my mobile phone after receiving their junk mail through the letterbox. I rang up to enquire about the phone I wanted and was told that my credit score wasn't good enough for a 64GB handset, but I could have a 16GB! What difference does that make? I stayed with O2 and got the handset I wanted. I then had dozens of calls asking me if I wanted to go ahead with their deal and they wouldn't take no for an answer. Now they are at it again.....jog on you didn't want to give me the phone last year, I've taken my custom elsewhere. Stop calling me offering me cheaper deals etc. If it's cheaper just let me know, but I'm signing nothing with you. I'm gone as soon as I can be
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: These people are driving me nuts!!!

Bar the number on your phone, that's what I always do
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: These people are driving me nuts!!!

Hi Scott1974

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing lately.

I'd like to contact the team to ask about this contact and recommend that it stops, so I can do that would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos