Menu
hobby123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

The spilt port problem on mobile number transfer

So having problems with virgin mobile completing my mobile phone number port from EE to virgin mobile. Have read all the previous posts and having the same challenges getting someone to explain exactly what the problem is and when it will be fixed from the customer service desk. Basically can make outbound calls and texts from the correct number (I.e the one which has been ported across but cannot receive texts or calls) Concerned that there doesn't seem to be a definitive way forward and no real help from virgin apart from we are looking at it. Has anyone got any current new views on how to get this sorted quickly ? Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: The spilt port problem on mobile number transfer

Hi hobby123

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've had porting your number over to us and apologies for the delay in getting back in touch.

Occasionally there can be issues with a port as you describe where the port starts, but doesn't fully complete correctly, and the call routing isn't correctly updated.

I know it's a few days since you posted, can I just check that things are now resolved for you?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos