Menu
Harsha90
Joining in
Message 1 of 19
Flag for a moderator

The new mobile account online-recent usage very frustrating!!!

I check my recent usage online regularly and find the new changes extremely frustrating it used to show in date order what calls and texts had been sent, every time I login now to check my usage the dates are all jumbled!! every time I login it denies it even though I am using the correct username and password...does it alter with what device you use? I try it on apply safari and always experience trouble logging in however if I try from Google chrome it automatically logs me in with no trouble. since the new launch and updates made online I have not found it beneficial at all. could someone please help me maybe I am doing something wrong. much appreciated thanks Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: The new mobile account online-recent usage very frustrating!!!

Hi Harsha90,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

The online account is still undergoing some work currently. As we introduced some major changes to the way it looks and performs, we still have to iron out the creases.

Thanks for being patient with us while we get this sorted. Let me know if you're still having issues with this Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
pshrink
Just joined
Message 3 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I don't think it is a few creases to be ironed out - more a matter of fixing a major disaster!

I go to add money to my credit.

I have two phones which - would you believe have two different numbers.

"My Account" now only shows one of them, and not the one I want to add to the credit for.

I find a phone number and call. I get 15 minutes of appalling noise (aka  music) and then I am cut off..

I try "chat" but there is no chat for mobiles.

I call 150. After navigating a rake of menus  (not easy on a smartphone) I get to talk to a human being who will transfer me - and the 15 minutes of pop followed by cutoff starts again.

I cannot log off from "My Account"

There is no e-mail address, only a snail-mail one - can you believe this in the 21st century?

All I want to do is make a payment online - but the upgraded system will not let me.

I am thinking "More like degraded by the Chocolate Teapot Company".

The old system could be a bit slow but it worked every time - the new one is more like something that you would wipe off the sole of your shoe.

Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi pshrink,

Thanks for your post.

The team are aware of the fault mentioned and will be hard at work to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and the team on the phone can process your payment.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
pshrink2
Just joined
Message 5 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Two months on and the problem is still not fixed.

It gets worse:

I go to log in as pshrink (above) and forget my password.

No problem, "click here and  and a message will be sent to help you".

So I did - and waited and waited and waited ...

Two weeks later I tried again - and waited and waited and waited ...

So now I am pshrink2

Oh sure, I can top up in a supermarket, or a cashpoint or by phone ...

But I cannot do this online, and I cannot check my usage online.

If it was only my main phone that I can see, this would not be so bad, but to enable me to access my standby phone, but not my main one does indicate high degree of incompetence. So does taking two months to sort the problem.

And that is assuming it has even been looked at!

Not very impressive.

0 Kudos
pshrink3
Joining in
Message 6 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Now I am here as pshrink3.

After posting yesterday as pshrink2, I had an email to say that I had a PM waiting for me - and all I had to do to read it was to log in.

Surprise surprise - my brand new username an password are not accepted.

So I click on the "Forgotten Your Password" item and wow, a form opens up to reset may password ...
What a shame it does not work!

Entering my username I either get "Not enough information" or "We have no account in that name"
My email address is not recognised - yes, the very email used to tell me that I had a PM.

And I still cannot check the usage for my main phone I can log in just like always, but cannot find anywhere to log out.

So, if anyone wants to send me a PM, you can either use the email address for pshrink3, or you had better be very very sure that I will be able to log in to read it.

Not very impressive, is it?

0 Kudos
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Message 7 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi pshrink3,

Sorry about the troubles logging into your Forum Account.

I'll drop you a Private Message now to sort this out. Click on the red envelop in the top left hand corner.

Thanks,

Pete

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

pshrink3
Joining in
Message 8 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Curiouser and curiouser, said Alice.

If I go to the Forum and click on "Sign In", it will not accept my username or password (one, the other, or both).

If I go to this thread, read the post from Pete_DM and click on "Reply", I get a different sign-on screen that accepts my username an password - so I can post this.

Now I plan to visit other parts of the forum to see if I am still signed in.

0 Kudos
pshrink3
Joining in
Message 9 of 19
Flag for a moderator

So it is now mid-July.

The problem that I reported here at the beginning of April has still not been fixed.

My account still only shows one number so that I cannot check usage online or top-up online on the other one.

Has the problem been referred to a bunch of script kiddies in Bangalore in the hope that they will fix it some year?

Not a very impressive service, is it?

G

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi pshrink3,

Thanks for postingSmiley Happy

My apologies for the inconvenience caused here. Appreciate this is frustrating for you.

I have included a link here to our accounts help page which has many answers to the questions you have relating to your account. I've also included a link here to another thread which has flagged the same scenario. 

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you need anything.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos