Menu
geek68
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The Worst Customer Experiance i Have EVER Had

I have tried and tried since last year to get a refund on overpayments on mine / partners account that should have been closed . After several LONG phone calls and having had to send in bank statements to prove our case I have found out TODAY that the account has STILL not been closed .

To make matters WORSE  I have checked on line and it states that we actually OWE money on an account that MR DAVID WATERHOUSE, from the Email & Written Correspondence Team, has told me should have been closed ( I have this in a letter dated 30 October 2015 ).

We have been a broadband and tv customer for 20 year plus and have NEVER missed a payment . I am flabberghasted that LOYAL customers ( me and my partner ) are being treated like this.

What I want is the account closed and the monies owing to us returned asap . I am sick of speaking with foreigners and error after error being made .

Why should we be made to jump through hoops to get a correction made that YOU caused in the first place . I have also had to face the sheer embarrassment of the guy in the Virgin Mobile store telling me this info for the first time when I enquired about another mobile phone .

I  must be MAD to even think about using you as my new network provider for my mobile . I was going to leave Vodaphone and come to Virgin but this has put me off and I will not be considering the switch until I am CERTAIN that the issue is resolved and the account is closed with the outstanding monies paid back to me .

WHO IS GOING TO SORT THIS MESS OUT FOR ME PLEASE ? I want a swift resolution to this as I am contemplating going to the media . The longer this drags on the more inclined I will be to do so . If I was an elderly person or even a less educated person you may have gotten away with it . I AM NOT , so I fully expect this to be sorted out quickly .

0 Kudos
brad_29
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Worst Customer Experiance i Have EVER Had

hi
hope you get what owed to you two like i have said in a earlier post, virginmedia does not listen, only when you owe them money they get back to you, do not give up mate,

cheers and good luck
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well to be fair, I've lived here all my life so I'm not a foreigner, but even I can't be sure whether this problem is with your broadband account or your mobile. It looks like a cable problem from the text but you posted it on the mobile forum.

If you're unclear to someone who has a better-than-average command of the English language, it's going to be really difficult for someone for whom it's a second language.

And before you go on a rant about using offshore call centres, ask yourself how much extra you would pay monthly to have them hosted in the UK.
0 Kudos
geek68
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

First off ...I have posted in the mobile section of this form . So surprise , surprise , I have an issue with my mobile account .
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work that out now does it ?
Secondly , how dare you troll me on here after I have posted a legitimate issue as a last resort as no one is calling me back on pre arranged calls and I am getting no where.
I am entitled to an opinion and if I don't feel satisfied or confident speaking to a Virgin employee in a foreign call centre then it is my prerogative to say so .
You , are nothing but an Internet troll and I am politely warning you that I will report you if you make any more such comments like the last one .
Please respect my post . Thank you .
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Geek68,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having so much trouble with looking into obtaining a refund. I want to look into this for you.

So I can do this I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps. You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos