Menu
kmcgarry
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The Technical Glitch Error.

Hi all :-)

As the subject suggests, I am receiving the technical glitch error which - judging by amount of posts about it on this forum - seems to be affecting a significant number of people recently.*

I placed an order on Thursday 9th for a mobile phone with the expectation that it would be arriving on Saturday 11th (as it was after 7pm when I placed the order so I had missed next day delivery)

I then received 3 emails - as it seems everyone does in this situation - with the third one saying that due to a 'technical glitch' my order would be delayed slightly & that I would be contacted within 24 hours.

However, just like everyone else, I have heard nothing since then & I now have no idea what is happening &/or when my phone might actually arrive.

I cannot ring customer services as I do not have a landline or a mobile phone at present. (hence me trying to order one) So I would, therefore, greatly appreciate any help that anyone can give me towards getting this matter resolved as soon as possible,

Many thanks in advance Smiley Happy

*I did post about this the other day however I did so within a thread that someone else had started about the same problem and, as it appears it may not be noticed there, I am starting a new thread about it instead, I hope that's ok.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Technical Glitch Error.

This is now a five month problem.

If you really can't ring then either the WebChat (often busy)

Or hope that one of the team picks up your post

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kmcgarry,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you're receiving the technical glitch error.

I've replied to your post here.

Please respond to me on that one to avoid confusion.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
kmcgarry
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Rich, (as you know) I got your message & have replied - just wanted to say thanks again for your help Smiley Happy

0 Kudos