Menu
karon1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks to Call centre for help

There doesn't seem to be anywhere to thank a call centre operator for help but on the off chance someone sees this, I would like to thank Gary from the Manchester call centre for the help he gave us in sorting out a problem with my elderly father's phone.

He went out of his way to solve the problem and kept me informed with what was happening.

I missed his final call when he rang to let me know the problem was solved so was not able to thank him directly.

It made such a change to get through to a call centre and to be able to deal with the same person from the beginning to the end of the problem.

Many thanks to Gary

Karon

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thanks to Call centre for help

Nice to hear Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thanks to Call centre for help

Hi karon1,

Thank you for getting in touch. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how helpful Gary was in sorting out the problem with your father's phone. 

I'd love to pass on your feedback direct to Gary, if that's alright. I'll send you a private message asking for more details on this. Just click on the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos