Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (65 Views)

Text and Internet Access in Spain

I'm currently in the Marbella area of Spain and whilst i can make / receive telephone calls I can't receive / send a text or get internet access. I've tried all the solutions that you have mentioned on your website like manually searching for a provider, switching phone off and removing battery and ensuring roaming is switched on etc. Can you please get in touch to resolve.

regards

Accepted Solutions
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3 (72 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by pitbelts
Sunday

Re: Text and Internet Access in Spain

There is nothing to resolve this until you get home. There are numerous posts on here with the same problem but apparently not Virgins fault. France, Spain, Cyprus, this list goes on. Customer service will NOT help

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3 (73 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by pitbelts
Sunday

There is nothing to resolve this until you get home. There are numerous posts on here with the same problem but apparently not Virgins fault. France, Spain, Cyprus, this list goes on. Customer service will NOT help
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (17 Views)

Hi pitbelts,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you've you no access to texts messages or data.

I'll send you a private message to see if I can get to the bottom of this for you. To view this click on the purple on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos