Menu
Katyg48
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Text Message

Received a text from my daughter, went to send one back and it came up 'Failed'. This has happened every time i try to send one. I can guarantee that my text's are nowhere near 100 plus that are mentioned. So why are my text's failing??? 

0 Kudos
Katyg48
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Text Message

I am sick and tired of VirginMedia at the moment, yesterday had a problem with Text Messages (and still do), but NOW i cannot even make a phone call. Have tried to call 789 and 03456000789, to no avail it keeps telling me my phone calls are suspended??????. What the hell is going on
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katyg48,

Thanks for bringing this to me attention. I deeply apologise for the troubles you've had trying to text your daughter's phone. I'll hopefully clear a few things up for you.

Based on your first post I would say it sounds like a SIM card issue. I'm assuming you could make and receive calls fine? Could you text other numbers fine?

From your second post it does sound like your mobile service has been restricted. I'm not sure why that is but it's usually down to bill not being paid or the direct debit not being set up.

I'm afraid we don't deal with billing queries via the forum so you'll need to speak to our team. As well as the numbers, we also have a web chat team who can assist you. To speak to them follow:- Mobile > Mobile billing and payments > Chat online.

Hope this helps. Please let me know how it all goes

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
Katyg48
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for answering Rich-B.
I have sorted this out now by sending them a complaint message, and they answered within 2 day's. It was due to direct debit, that nobody told me about. All is well now. Thank you.

katy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for keeping me updated Katy.

I'm really pleased to hear they responded quickly and it has all been sorted

If you have any further issues then please post back.

Take care.

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos