Menu
Macca2212
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Terrible network and service

I am appalled at the network that you provide, I have just done a speed test that came back at 0.51 megabits per second, I can never use my mobile data anywhere it's shocking,
I've called your customer service team several times to which I've been told the problem is "now fixed" after several resolutions were given to me, but to no suprise the problem still persists and has done for the past 3 months,
I work for EE customer service myself and in all honesty the attitude and service that you receive in your call centres is terrible and appalling, I understand what a CS agent deals with day to day but it's no excuse for the attitude they give you, they treat all customers like there idiots and like we are 2 year olds using phones for the first time!
It's no help at all when your broadband has been completely down for the past 38 hours aswel with no "known issues" that you keep telling me to check for!!

I'm not trying to come across as a complete **bleep** with this post either I just feel this is the only way to express my dissatisfaction as the agents I spoke to didn't seem to be bothered about this themselves when in fact an ADR should have been raised on my account as it is in fact an OFCOM Regulation to open an ADR when a customer is dissatisfied.

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible network and service

Hi Macca2212

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with the internet speeds on your handset and that you feel unhappy with the help you've received from the team on this.

I've dropped you a PM with some more information - please respond to the PM directly and we'll get you some help with this.
Many thanks 

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos