Menu
Tuning in
Message 11 of 13 (31 Views)

Re: Terrible Mobile Signal

Hi there

Yes I have reported it several times and my neighbours who are on EE are having similar problems with bad reception ruining phone calls.

As expected Virgin Media didn't ring me back with an update on Friday. When I did speak to "Roxy" at some overseas call centre she got in touch with UK colleagues and said there has been an issue affecting customer signal since 13 April and they don't have a timescale for fixing it yet.

So I've had three months of this now and it's time to unlock a spare phone and try a few cheap sim cards in it to see who is giving the best signal where I am. If Virgin can't give us a signal here then that's three less longstanding customers for Virgin. Although from the response I've had so far I doubt they care.

Dialled in
Message 12 of 13 (27 Views)

lol but I bet if we said "Sorry I don't have a timescale as to when I'm going to pay my bill", they wouldn't accept and be happy with that!

Forum Team
Message 13 of 13 (12 Views)

Hi aruss380,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been advised that there is a known fault in your area, but we aren't able to provide an estimated fix time. 

I'd like to check on this for you, but I'll need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos