Menu
Thiyags
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Terminating the contract(Mobile\0

My Mobile contract (Mobile No.################) expires in  September 2016) If I wish to terminate  the intract with effect from February 2016 what are the requisites.Can you kindly klp me with a response.  I will continue to be customer of Virgin in respect of the tV Landline and Broadband) and I do not intend to use any any other Provider for Mobile services. What I intend to dop is to obtain a Sim Only contract with Virgin to reduce my Mobile bills.Please help me.

Thiyagalingam

Thiyagalingam

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terminating the contract(Mobile\0

Hi Thiyags,

you need to call Virgin mobile customer services to cancel the contract & you need to give 30 days notice.

However as your contract doesn't expire until September the earliest that you would be able to do this without financial penalty would be August.

(Generally the "buyout fee" will be number of months remaining on contract x monthly fee)

You would need to call the team on 789 option 2 to sort this out. Or to speak with Retentions/Cancelation team directly call 0800 183 1150

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Thiyags
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terminating the contract(Mobile\0

Thanks for the  quick response which is very much helpful

Thiyagalingam

0 Kudos