Menu
atgio
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Temporary Voicemail Greeting

Firstly. I wanted to ask Virgin Mobile this directly. But can not find any email address or way to contact them by message. Does anyone have an email address for customer services?

I recently moved to Virgin for my work phone, previously having used EE and Tesco mobile. With these two providers I could specify a temporary greeting when travelling away and unable to answer calls. When returning I would just erase it and it would return to the normal greeting.

Why is this feature not available on Virgin Mobile? It seems pretty standard and is very useful. 

I want to suggest that VM introduce it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Temporary Voicemail Greeting

No email for Virgin I'm afraid

You will find a lot of things missing on Virgin, call forwarding for one.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Temporary Voicemail Greeting

Hi atgio

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I regret that we don't currently offer this feature, but it's a brilliant idea and hopefully something we can offer in the future.

With regards to contacting us, the easiest was is by calling us free on 789 from your mobile or 0345 600 0789 from any other line. If you have a landline with us, you can also call free on 150 from there and follow the options to speak to the mobile team.

We also offer an online webchat facility, an online webform (email) and postal correspondence.

Just head to our 'Contact Us' page for more information on how to get in touch.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos