Menu
robbiedoopug
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Technical glitch with new order

Ordered new mobile phone contract 4 days ago.Got 3 emails...verifying my email address, order details and im in.Said there was a technical glitch at ur end so there wld be a delay in processing the order and u wld b back in touch in 24 hrs...its been 4 days.My current mobile contract is no good for my business as signal is horrendous and internet is non existent so after hearing great reviews for ur network in my area i was hoping for a reliable service.

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technical glitch with new order

It seems this 'technical glitch' is going on and on. There have been several posts on this over quite some time.

Sorry not to be helpful. Just thought you should know you are not alone.

0 Kudos
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If I were you, I'd call 0345 600 0789 and speak to sales department, just to make sure they have your order and are processing it..

It seems this has been reported numerous times this week, so I don't necessarily think it's a problem on all users' end Smiley Wink

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Mw47
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Did you get any joy with your order Robbie. I'm in the same boat with my new order.

0 Kudos
Dana2
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Did you get an answer to this
0 Kudos
Mw47
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator