Menu
dephron
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Technical glitch when ordering a new phone

I ordered a mobile phone  and have received 3 emails one confirming order one to say I am in and another to confirm my email , I want to know if I am getting my order or not as it says there is a technical glitch and someone will be in touch ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technical glitch when ordering a new phone

Hi dephron,

this "technical glitch" has been affecting many new customer orders for over five months now Smiley Frustrated

You could call Virgin customer services on 789 (free) from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.
0345 6000 789 from any other phone (standard rate call or included in any minutes) and ask them about your order.

Or if you are prepared to wait this post may get picked up and responded to by one of the Virgin team on here but that may take a couple of days.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technical glitch when ordering a new phone

Hi dephron,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you're receiving the technical glitch error. I appreciate you're eager to get to the bottom of this.

I'm going to send you a private message to see if I can find out what has happened. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos